On Saturday I went along to the Shepton Mallet Antiques Fair. I'm always after a bargain, so where else better to go, to rummage through old tins of other peoples junk!
We were wandering outside, when I spotted small crowd of people. Being nosy, I went over and had a look!
Only to spot Tim Wonnacott with the blue team being filmed for Bargain Hunt, along with the other antiques man (don't know his name)!
Although I never watch it, I was still star strucked! How stupid! Wasn't like Jude Law had just passed me was it!
The back end of the red team!
The camera man!
I wasn't stalking Tim all day! I did manage to look around the 4 large sheds and all the outside stalls.Here are my goodies.
I bought these 3 pieces of material by Mulberry for 10p each!
And this little mixture.
- 2 pairs of retro style earrings, that I will be making into hair pins. You may already recognise them. I bought the opposite sizes last time I went!
- 2 pairs of clip on antique flower earrings, that I will be also making into hair pins
- A pair of tiny glasses! Couldn't resist!
- Small bag of strawberry quartz tumblechip gemstones
- 2 small apple charms with a purple stone
- 2 sterling silver girl & boy kissing charms
- And last, but not least a small swallow
So, not a bad day out. I spent £9.75, which is pretty good!
Hope you all have a great Sunday, and new week!