Monday, September 14, 2009

Deflated, but not for long!

Very deflated!

On Saturday, I had my last outdoor fair of the year. I had been looking forward to this fair for months at the Frome Cheese & Agricultural Show!

After getting up at 4am, arriving at 6am, and setting up by 8:30am I was already shattered, but I was really looking forward to the hustle bustle of the day..... so I thought!

It was an absolutely terrible day! I don't know whether it was where my stall was positioned, or, by the time people had paid the £12.50 entrance fee, and fed themselves they were out of money!

But thank you to everyone that came to my stall, and left lovely comments about my work. They were very much appreciated!


So now that I still have most of my stock, I will be starting to list items on my MISI store! This will also showcase some of the items will be available at the MISI Event on the 7th November @ The Paintworks, Bristol.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

No comments: