Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sniiiiif

Yesterday I was struck down with man flu! Can you believe it? A few days after Easter, when I should be eating my chocolate eggs, I get a cold! So now they are just sitting there, until the sniffles go away, and I can munch on them without getting even more bunged up!

Finally today, my beads arrived! YAY! So this afternoon I started making 20 bag charms. I've managed to photograph 10 of them so far, I'll do the other set later on. 
Here is one of them.
This is the red heart bag charm. There are another 9 of them, all in different colours. Go check them out on my site, or on misi.
(you can see all the individual charms on my own site, as on misi I can only post 5 pictures)

Also I want to say a BIG Thank You to all the Misi girls last night (you know who you all are!) for an hilarious evening last night on the forums!! 


No comments: