Sunday, April 12, 2009

Gazebo!

My parents came back from shopping Friday afternoon with a pressie for me! 
A GAZEBO! 
I was ecstatic! It means now that I can attend outdoor craft fairs. Being a fairy 'bog standard' garden gazebo, I was a little worried about it sturdiness. One gust of wind and off it flies along the field! 

So today, with the help of my dad, we put it up in the back garden to test it out! It's not bad at all! I'm going to nip into the camping shop and get some extra pegs, just for safety sake, but I'm so happy with it! 
I took some piccies of it being put together. (I took the pictures with my phone, so they are not all that special). As you can see, our garden is not quite big enough for it!

   
 
   

I'm very excited about my little shop! Of course, when it gets used, ill blog it. But that isn't until June/July time.

1 comment:

Carrie Burns said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.