Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Fairy Quintessence

Today wasn't the best day for pottering out and about in the garden, so I bought the fairies inside with me, and made this bracelet.

I'm always left with a handful of this, a bit of that, and one of them in my bead stash, so I put them together and came up with this enchanting bracelet.

It consists of dyed freshwater pearls and a large blue glass heart. Little added detail of hematite stars, silver flowers and a hanging silver fairy finish it off.


As usual its available on my ETSY store and my website

3 comments:

Purple Sparkle said...

That's gorgeous!!
How are things? Haven't spoken to you for so long - hope all is good! xx

Sprinkles Sparkles said...

Things are very slow! Damn the credit crunch :(

Your piccies of your wonderful shop spur me on to getting my dream!
I wish I was closer to Wincanton to come and say hello and wish you more luck for the future. It's stunning.

Hope you are well xxx

love of cooking said...

waw it's gorgeous
really I love it