Thursday, February 04, 2010

Red Striped Agate Pendant Necklace

I was chatting away to Anna (The Crystal Lady) on MSN today, and we got talking about the colour amber!

Anna is feeling very attracted to the colour at the moment even though never being particularly attached to it, but I have never been attracted to the yellows, topaz's and citrines.

At the time, I was getting my odd beads and my pendants out that I have left. I was putting them on my bead board, and look what happened!
 
Red Striped Agate Pendant Necklace


I ended up making this stunning topaz swarovski crystal necklace, with a red striped agate pendant with black onyx gemstones and black glass beads! And I actually like it!

You can find out more about this pendant necklace on MISI!

Hope your all well!

Sprinks xx

No comments: