Friday, February 05, 2010

I'm in an Etsy Treasury!

While I was watching 'Pop Star to Opera Star' this evening, I felt in an inspirational mood, so I went on over to the Etsy treasuries to have a look at some collections.

We all do it don't we... we click through the all the pages to see if we are featured! I do anyway, and I KNOW you do too! Don't deny it.. haha!

And there It was.. the little yellow star on the list!


.. and here is the Treasury itself. My Pink and Purple Petal Flower Leaf Bracelet was featured!




The treasury was put together by albenaben - so thank you!

If you like the look of this bracelet, it is also available on MISI and Sprinkles Sparkles Online!

Tomorrow, I will be posting about my new Garnet Gemstone and Swarovski Crystal Necklace!

Until then! Tata
 Sprinks xx

No comments: