Sunday, February 02, 2014

Behind Closed Doors

I thought I would do a 'behind the scenes' of Sprinkles Sparkles, aka, me! Other than a huge interest in designing, creating and selling jewellery I am also real person. I think we can all tend to forget that there is human being behind the computer screen typing away.

How much do you actually about that person that you are reading the blog about, or following on Facebook, Twitter etc?
I am not about to reveal my inner most secrets, my weight or bra size! But I thought I would share my other interests and hobbies with you all, and also start to create this blog around my joys in life other than focus 100% purely on Sprinkles Sparkles. 

January has been a slow old 31 days.... so this month I have saved up my Christmas money and spent it on make-up and beauty products. 
This is definitely, I wouldn't say passion, but an enjoyment of mine. I am no way a 'beauty blogger' like the 100's of you lovely beauty bloggers out there, but I really do enjoy reading them. Anything from budget make up products, nail art and high street beauty creams. 

The money I earn no way goes anywhere near being able to afford any piece of MAC, Benefit, Bare Minerals, Urban Decay brands, so I am definitely a lower end budget Boots, Superdrug, e.l.f, discount makeup land kinda girl. Sorry!  

Make up haul - A "makeup haul" is a phrase commonly tossed around on social sharing sites suchas blogs, vlogs and youtube. It is a way of updating readers or viewers on yourmakeup collection after you have made several purchases

Last week e.l.f (eyes, lips, face) had an online deal that you could receive a £15 box of goodies for free (oooh!)  or receive free postage (neh!) So yes, I went from the freebie. I was a bit worried that the goodies maybe of no use to me, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Here is what I ordered -


Studio Makeup Mist & Set - £3.75
Mineral Personal Blend Foundation (light)- £8.00
High Definition Powder (yellow)- £6.00

My freebies!

I couldn't be more impressed. None of it is unusable. Well done e.l.f. I'll let you know how I get on with them, but the e.l.f reviews tell it how it is!

I can't let you go without sharing a piece of my jewellery. 




Handmade Blue Petal Flower Bookmark.
A perfect accessory for a bookworm!

Made from mixed blue glass faux pearls, that are attached in groups down the length of the chain. Blue lucite petals are mixed together to form flowers are attached to the bottom of the chain. The chain is attached onto the shepherds crook design silver plated bookmark.

Dimensions -
  • 6mm and & 4mm glass faux pearls.
  • The charms falls at approximately 2 inches (5.08cm).
  • The silver plated bookmark is appropriately 5 inches (12.7cm)

No comments: