Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's all about the Sparkle!

Another glorious day!

I was planning on having the morning off to start a new cross stitch, but that didn't happen. Instead we ended up emptying the summer house, hoovering, dusting and cleaning the windows and putting everything back in again!

By then it was dinner time... so i made us a lovely cheesy omelette! Mmmm....

Then checked the post! Hurray, finally my crystals arrived that I have been waiting for since Easter. So I made myself a bracelet for the summer. 


Then onto making some summery, window charms! I had so much fun making them.


I made them in 3 different colours, with 3 different glass drops.
Emerald crystal with 63mm AB crystal glass drop, Crystal with 38x14mm AB crystal glass drop, and Purple Velvet crystal with 63mm AB crystal glass drop. 


I have listed the Emerald window charm on Misi. The other two will be listed in the next few days.

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather! 
For now, 
Sprinks xx

No comments: