Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Craft Fair Announcements!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I'm very happy, and excited to announce that I have been accepted to two wonderful craft events in the next few coming months.

In September I have been accepted into the Frome Cheese Show. This event is in its 132nd year! It's extremely well established and I just cannot wait :D

Image from http://www.fromecheeseshow.co.uk/index.asp

The show is on Saturday 12th September, and starts at 8:30am! There are many different attractions for the family, that include over 300 trade stands, animals, food halls, demonstrations, and a funfair!

Next is the MISI Makers Event, being held at The Paintworks, Bristol.



It's being held on Saturday 7th November, and will have around 30 stalls selling handmade crafts. No trade selling will be allowed, so you will be sure that your finds will be handmade from the seller!
The Misi event will have all makers who sell on MISI, so you might just recognise many names there!

As always when I am attending any outdoor event, or hall, there will be no credit/debit card facilities for Sprinkles Sparkles stall so remember to take plenty of cash with you!

I hope to see you there! :)

2 comments:

Caz said...

I have just confirmed some fairs to. Good luck with yours! x

Unknown said...

Congratulations , very exciting !