Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The MISI Stash Swop!

This afternoon I received my MISI Stash Swop!
It's from Kelly from Kelso Kreations! ( I hope!)
Please say if I have it wrong *embarrassed face!*

The idea came from snowflake.unique. We had to scramble through our crafting bits and bobs and send our raw materials to our given swappers to a vaule of £5.00.

Using all the items that have arrived, we are to create a masterpiece! Then take piccies of our finished item(s) and post them on the MISI forum, and blog here about them.

We have until the beginning of August to make our items. I'm really excited!
So here is my bundle!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see what you come up with x

Anonymous said...

hey you got it right sprinks its from me! have fun ;-)

Unique Kelso said...

hey you got it right sprinks its from me! have fun ;-)