Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Artfire.com

Early this morning I was browsing forums and came across Artfire.com

Its fairly new, only a few months old. Its free to list up to 10 items, no commission either, only the usual paypal fee's if thats what you agree for payment. So I've decided to go for it. Its another brilliant way of getting 'out there' in the handmade craft market.

I will be trying putting up new items daily, as your new items are posed on the front page. Its very ETSY like. 

Alot of complaints have been heard, that its not very easy to use, not much traffic blah blah, but the more people that use it, the more traffic it creates, the more feedback they get to improve the site. 
I personally have found it very easy to use. Everything I needed is in my account area. They even have badges to pop onto your blog, sharing for social sites! Here is my studio 


ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

No comments: